for Website Users
and End Customers
We, Meridian Domain Lda. (company owner of the brand “European Horizon” www.european-horizon.com), receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information, any information you indicate in our contact form. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. We may contact you using the personally identifiable information mentioned.
When you contact us on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, telephone and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company uses also Google Cloud services and MailChimp to store data. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to discuss our services, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, forms, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be our prevailing legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) EU General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”).
This website may use so-called cookies. A cookie is a small file that may be installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are generally used to provide site visitors with additional functionality within the site. They may for example be created to keep track of your visit and support your navigation on the website, help you resume where you left off and/or remember your preferences and settings when you visit the website again. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
Most of the cookies used on this website are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted once you leave the website. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them in your browser. We use persistent cookies to recognize you when you visit this website the next time.
If you want to control the cookies installed on your computer, you can modify your browser settings so that it notifies you when a website wants to install a cookie or you can block cookies altogether. You can also delete cookies that have already been installed on your computer. Refer to the ‘Help’ function within your browser for more information on how to perform these steps.
Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect your online experience and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service (https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html) or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245). Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat.anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
Facebook plugins (Like-button):
Our pages may integrate plugins of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA. The Facebook plugins are characterized by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our website. You can find an overview of Facebook-plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook thereby obtains the information that you have visited our website using your IP address. If you click on the Facebook “Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages on your Facebook profile. Thereby Facebook can correlate your visit of our site with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of this website have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or how Facebook uses it. For more information, please refer to the privacy statement of Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
If you do not wish that Facebook can associate your visit to our website with your Facebook-account, please log out from your Facebook account before visiting our website.
Communication of Personal Data to Third Parties:
Within the scope of its activity, we may use third parties to provide certain services (located inside or outside the European Union), which may, in some situations, imply access by such entities to data of our users. We may share your personal information or other information for the following reasons:
- With other companies providing services to us: We share personal data with outside contractors who perform services and functions under our direction and on our behalf – such as the legal team providing legal support to the company, the accounting office and insurance companies with policies in place on behalf of Meridian Domain. These external service providers may, for example, provide you with services, verify your identity, send you advertisements for our products and services, or provide customer support.
- With other financial institutions that we partner with to create and deliver a product or service together: We share personal data with other financial institutions that we partner with to create and deliver a product together. These financial institutions may only use this information to market and provide related products with Meridian Domain unless you have given your consent for other uses.
- With other third parties for business purposes or as permitted or required by law: We may share information about you with others for the business purposes of Meridian Domain or as permitted or required by law – including with the Instituto dos Mercados Públicos do Imobiliário e da Construção (IMPIC), Courts, Tax Authority – including if we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulation; law enforcement authorities or other government officials or third parties in accordance with a subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement applicable to Meridian Domain, if we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure of personal data is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or is associated with an investigation of illegal, suspicious or actual activity; to investigate violations or enforce a user agreement or other legal terms applicable to any Service; to protect our property, services and legal rights; to support our audit, compliance, and business administration functions.
If there is a need to share data as described above, Meridian Domain undertakes the necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that entities that have access to such personal data are reputable and offer high guarantees at this level, which will be duly enshrined and enshrined in a contract to be entered into in writing between the Meridian Domain and the third party(ies).
In fact, any entity subcontracted by Meridian Domain will treat the personal data of the Clients, on their behalf and on their behalf, in order to take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction. , accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access and against any other form of unlawful treatment.
In either case, Meridian Domain remains responsible for the processing of personal data.
Where necessary, and in connection with the contracting of third parties by Meridian Domain, personal data may be transferred outside the European Union, under the terms and conditions permitted by applicable law.
If you would like us to: stop processing your data, access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Rua da Alegria 122-B, 3° 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal