- Updated On:
- September 22, 2020
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1,600.00 m2
- Year Built: 1940
Located less than 75 min from Lisbon, “Quinta das Vieiras” has an enviable position along the edge of the provincial city of Torres Novas. It is only 20 minutes from the famed shrine of Fátima and Tomar.
Artur Gonçalves, a local historian, mentions this property in one of his books, and indicates that the first known historical record of the “Quinta” was in 1715.
An estate comprised of 4 hectares (about 10 acres), that includes a vineyard and two orchards, one of which consists of 2 hectares of walnut trees. The land’s natural beauty and wealth has been well utilized, with the full extent of the estate taken care of and used, either productively or enhanced to add to the natural charm already part of this estate. Nestled along the winding banks of the Almonda river with a pastoral quiet and peace away from the noise of civilisation – enjoy the walks by the river, the fruit orchards, vineyard, landscaped terraces and wooded slopes carpeted with moss, the carefully tended flower beds, and the lush green curtain of tall poplars.
– Estate area: 45 000m2 (4.5ha)
– Main house: 3 stories: lower (basement), main and upper floors, with a two-vehicle garage. Total area: 659m2
– Residential building (currently the groundskeeper residence): 35m2
– Buildings: Reception and Wedding Pavilion: 400m2 and the Restaurant building, which is omitted in the certificate.
– Landscaped and public areas and paths totaling more than 5 500m2
– Exterior Swimming Pool
– Estate highlights: vineyard, walnut tree and citrus tree orchards, including various other fruit trees.